Loading... Background job is running.
- 14 Days Free Trial
- Unlimited packages
- E-mail support
- Starts at €49/mo with 3 users
€14 per user / month
Annual billing options available
Working by yourself? Get in touch for a special single user plan.
Who is a user / How many people do I need to pay for?
Every real person who accesses Private Packagist through the web interface, composer update, or composer install must have their own user account on Private Packagist. Automated systems, who are not humans, are not users. They may use read-only authentication tokens.
All plans except vendor add-on include
- Unlimited private and open-source packages
- Unlimited package installations
- Unlimited mirroring of packages on packagist.org or any other Composer repository
- Package search
- License review for all mirrored and private packages
- Support for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion
- Access to private code through: SSH, GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket API Tokens, or HTTP Basic Authentication
- Composer JSON inline package definitions for packages without Composer support
- Hooks to update package information immediately when you push code
- Import for Satis and JSON repository list
- Authentication tokens for your continuous integration or deploy environments
- Unlimited teams with per-package permissions
- Per-user authentication tokens to easily revoke access for individuals
- Synchronization of packages, teams, members and permissions with a GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket organization